Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Planning a First Birthday ala Etsy

So Little Man's 1st birthday is just a short 4 months away already - and a true testament that time
actually does
fly by.

And being the over-prepared mommy that I am, I'm already scouring Etsy for all the wonderful goodies to use at his party. 

We decided on a police theme, and I already knew my cousin at Sugar Bug Sweets would be making the cookies again (see here for the cookies she made for Miss E's birthday).

Well, look at the goodies I found on Etsy:
12 Custom Round 2 1/2 inch Stickers - POLICE
thank you stickers found here


Police Man Officer Birthday Party Invitation - Custom and Personalized with or without photo
Invitations found here

And I believe Mr. Chickypoo will be wearing this shirt:
Custom Bacon Shirt - One-Word-Tees (S-XXL)
I'm having way too much fun planning this thing already!

Jen


2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad that you were featured on 36th. Ave. Love your ideas and the site. Hope you find time to follow me back in my corner of blogland :)

Anonymous said...

That's going to be adorable! Lots of cute ideas to go with that, I bet. Can't wait to see the pics!