Thursday, June 30, 2011

My New Blurb Book = AWESOMENESS!

You've heard of Blurb, right?
Of course you have, you've read about it here. Anyways, I decided to give it a shot.
 I created a book featuring all of the wonderful items in my shops and the beautiful photography of these items.

So I set to work making my book of beauties.

Isn't she pretty? (and that headband is available here)

 
Excuse the photo - fluorescent lighting and camera phones = disaster photo.

Can I tell you how much I LOVED making this book? It was the easiest photo book I've ever made. EVER. I chose the design my own book, so I placed the photos in the order I wanted (auto place is available too, which makes it super super SUPER easy!).

Go check them out! These make wonderful birthday, Christmas, or just because gifts! And the best part, is YOU design them.

Happy Crafting!
(And book making!)

Jen

Save 20% On Your Entire Blurb.com Order (Code BLURB20)

No comments: