Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Well....Hello Strangers!

The past almost 2 years have been, well, CRAZY. I have welcomed a new member into our family, a little boy born this last December (Isn't he to-die-for adorable?) And I thought girls were fun! This little man has captured something in my heart I didn't know even existed. I'll spare you the boring details, but he is truly a miracle baby, and I feel so blessed and complete. And now I have an excuse to make boy stuff. Yay!

The store has gone through some changes, namely the addition of some adorable new items! And you would not believe the stuff in the works.

My biggest change is this blog. It began as a way to get my business name out there, which it still will, but now will be used to highlight other businesses, blogs and a little craft instruction. It's time to have fun people!

No comments: