Saturday, July 11, 2009




Here in tutu world, my days are fun and spent creating little works of art for all the blooming princesses out there. My favorite days are when I hear back from the happy mommies! This past week, I heard back from one of the mommies on etsy, maegen5050, who bought a tutu for her adorable new little girl to wear at her wedding. She sent me a wonderful note and attached pictures of her sweet little girl, who was just too cute not to share:


"I just wanted to say thank you so much. The tutu and the baby stole the show it was perfect! I am so pleased with everything about her outfit on the big day. I have attached a few pictures so you may see your beautiful work. Thanks so much for creating my vision." Nikolaj Kohlert

Thanks again for sharing and congrats on your marriage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!